Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Updates

First off, the first shipment (15lbs) has been delivered at NBC! It was signed for today. The Fedex tracking number is available upon request, but I'm not sure if posting it publically is a good idea or allowed.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

We're up to almost $200 in donations! The next shipment will go out soon. I'm going to buy more Rice-A-Roni today, and hopefully mail it out via priority mail by the end of the day Wednesday or on Thursday at the latest.

Also, Rachel Thomas at About.com's guide to TV Dramas will be doing an article on Journeyman!

As always, if you have any comments or suggestions please let me know!

3 comments:

AmyO said...

Are you listing each person who donated in your shipments? It would probably be more effective for them to know how many people are partaking in this campaign then to just receive one big box of rice-a-roni... they might just think one person sent one big box otherwise?

Save Journeyman said...

I'll definitely do that for the boxes I personally send (I'm shipping out a box tomorrow).

Thanks for the suggestion!

Anonymous said...

No problem and thanks for all your work on this! TVGuide.com has printed something about the Rice-A-Roni campaign and I have been trying to spread the web address around the different sites that that are breaking the story that it is cancelled so hopefully that will help too! I am happy to help in anyway I can!! Let me know if theres anything else you need!