Thursday, December 6, 2007

Rice A Roni!

I've collected over $70 so far! I've ordered the first "bulk" shipment of Rice-A-Roni, through netgrocer. It is due to arrive on December 13th.

Hopefully I'll get to some of the local grocery stores and clean them out of all their Rice-A-Roni to mail as well.

If you want to donate, details are here http://savejourneyman.funurl.com/

If you want to send your own Rice-A-Roni, read Here and my entry Here

If you buy your own at the store and send it to NBC, it might actually come out cheaper than some of the online sites. When you send it, make sure to write "Rice-A-Roni for Journeyman" on the outside of the box!

Also, Justine commented over at SaveJourneyman.net:

These really should be sent to NBC in Burbank.Here is the address:

Jeff Zucker
3000 W. Alameda Ave.
Burbank, CA. 91523
I used to work for NBC so I am certain that all prime-time related issues go to Burbank.



However, according to the NBC website, Jeff Zucker is based in New York, at the GE building's NBC headquarters. My question was:

Does anyone know which address we should be sending these to? Justine has commented above to send to Jeff Zucker in Burbank, but according to the NBC website itself, Zucker lives in NY. The corporate headquarters of NBC are in NY - they call the shots. If they send word to the Burbank offices that they want to do something with a show, wouldn’t NY have the final say?

I’ve just now ordered 30 boxes of Rice-A-Roni to be shipped to the NY address, but I don’t suppose it could hurt to send to both addresses (they did so with the Nuts for Jericho campaign), but I’m under the impression that sending them to NY where the GE building and NBC executive offices are would be the best bet.


So I'm still looking for a definitive answer on all this. If anyone out there can help, please let me know!

No comments: