Saturday, December 8, 2007

Donations over $100, 2nd shipment on Monday?

Well, we're over $100 donated for Rice-A-Roni!

I've placed an order through netgrocer, and I plan on buying up a bunch of boxes on Monday at the store and sending a box via priority mail that should arrive on Wednesday! Tracking numbers for both shipments will be posted once I have them.

If you want to donate: http://SaveJourneyman.funurl.com

And read my other blog entires to find out how to send your own Rice-A-Roni.

REMINDER: There are three Journeyman episodes left! Tell your friends, neighbors, co-workers and random people on the street to watch, sign the petition, write, fax, download episodes online and to visit the save journeyman websites and send some Rice-A-Roni!

The final three episodes are on Dec 10th, Dec 17th, and Dec 19th.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! If you have a Target - check there. I just bought a bunch at 89 cents a box. I got the smaller sized boxes since more will fit in a priority flat rate box AND they weight less if i decide to ship a different method.

Unknown said...

Amazon.com seems to be sold out of Rice-a-Roni. I'm going to see where else I could have it shipped direct.

KeepingAwake said...

Folks might also want to comment here:

http://tvblog.ugo.com/index.php/tvblog/comments/save_journeyman_save_smart_television/